Money managers can perform block transactions across an infinite number of client sub-accounts with our Multi-Account Manager (MAM) account, all from the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
What is a Multi Account Manager (MAM)?
A Multi Account Manager is simple software that plugs into your MT4 trading platform and allows money managers to make orders in bulk across an infinite number of accounts. The procedure is simple, quick, and can be carried out from a single trading terminal.
Who is eligible to utilize the MAM? GM Team Multi Account Manager may be used by Professional Traders and Investment Firms who have the authorization to handle funds on behalf of their clients.
MAM Account Features & Benefits
If you handle accounts for a broad and diversified group of clients, the FxLiveCapital MT4 MAM terminal has all the tools you need:
- Place block orders from a master account.
- Place orders for an unlimited number of client accounts.
- Create multiple trading sub-groups for a variety of Multiple allocation types, including balance, lot, percentage and equity.
- Trading on account level with partial close option (also on account level).
- Client allocations starting at just 0.01 lots.
- Utilize all MT4 order types: stops, limits, trailing stops, close all, etc.
The MAM system also provides all the information you need to manage your client list, including open trades, balances, P&L, and client contact details.